Family outings have become easier with the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller. From vacations at the beach to trips to the mall, this easy to fold, double stroller can accommodate even the most active families.
The revolutionary swiveling front wheel allows you to maneuver around tight corners and through doorways with ease. Lock the wheel in place, and now you have added stability while walking or jogging on rough terrain. With state-of-the-art suspension your little ones will have a smooth ride on every adventure. For added safety, you can easily engage a rear-wheel brake system with your foot.
If your children fall asleep during a long walk, the padded, adjustable reclining seats tilt back to 70 degrees from vertical. Five-point padded harnesses with fasteners that are tightened by easy-to-use pull rings keep each child secure. To accommodate your littlest ones, the Accessory Adapter can be utilized to secure a BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or a Snack Tray for your toddler and big kids. The adjustable canopies protect your little ones from the elements while allowing you to keep a close eye on them through the large viewing windows.
Busy families require lots of storage when they are out and about. The Revolution is designed with two seat-back pockets, four interior pockets and a hanging basket underneath for storing everything from bottles and diapers to purchases at the store.
This stroller is best suited for families on the go that have two children that need to sit in a stroller.
Features of the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
- Quality, side by side double stroller.
- Front wheel swiveling capability for tighter turns
- Front wheel locking mechanism for active performance
- State-of-the-art, adjustable coil suspension system
- Easy, two-step folding for convenient transport and storage
- Padded handlebar and wrist strap for sure grip
- Ultra-padded seats for greater comfort
- Five-point padded safety harness
- Individually adjusting canopies and reclining seats
- Large viewing windows in each canopy
- High-impact polymer composite wheels
- 1 continuous Low Boy Cargo Basket for extra storage
- 2 large seatback pockets, 4 internal seat pockets
- Foot-activated rear wheels parking break
- Tracking knob to keep stroller rolling straight
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability
- Locks for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Can be used with the BOB infant car seat adapter with included accessory adapter.
- Weight: 34lbs.
- Weight capacity: 100lbs. (occupants plus luggage)
- Height capacity: 44 inches
- 2 padded 5-point harnesses
- Frame material: high-strength chromoly, aluminum
- Seat material: water-repellant coated weave fabric
- Open cell foam padding
- Rear pneumatic tires: 1.75W x 16H inches
- Front pneumatic tires: 1.75W x 12.5H inches
- Pneumatic tubes with schrader valve
- Hub: quick release axle
- Sealed cartridge ball bearings
- High-impact polymer composite wheels and spokes
- Canopies: 5 position toggle, 125-degree range
Watch the following video to check the stroller out in action for yourself.
The BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller has super easy maneuverability, even when loaded up with toddlers and all their gear. I was amazed at how easy it is to turn and move in and out through the aisles at the mall. I have not had any issues fitting the stroller through standard sized doorways like I have had in the past with other double strollers. Outdoors, I am equally pleased. The front lockable/swivel wheel is conducive for jogging as well as rough terrain. The canopy keeps the sun out of my little ones eyes, and I love that I can check on them through the window.
The stroller is heavy, which can be expected with a double stroller. It is also very bulky when folded. It does fit in the back of my minivan, but I cannot attest to how well it would fit in a smaller vehicle. Also, I wish there were more accessories included. A cup holder can be purchased separately.
Summary – 4.5/5
The BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller is an excellent choice for active families that are looking for a stroller with features that can be translated indoors or out. It boasts a great suspension system, roomy, comfortable seats, 5 point harness, ample storage space, and an extremely smooth ride. The maneuverability cannot be beat. This is a top pick for families looking for versatility, ease of use and comfort.
Still undecided? Check out our full BOB Stroller Reviews, our guide to buying a double stroller or our guide to buying a double jogging stroller. You can also read my review of the BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller.